Little Boo Halloween Card - Brutus Monroe

 

Halloween greeting card featuring Theodore dressed as a mummy. Dana used cheesecloth and hand-wrapped Theodore for the look and feel of real fabric.

Hi! I had a blast creating this Halloween greeting card featuring Theodore dressed as a mummy for Brutus Monroe. I pulled out the Halloween Glow Stamp Set from last year. It's a great mix of stamps and it's still in stock! 

Halloween greeting card featuring Theodore dressed as a mummy. Dana used cheesecloth and hand-wrapped Theodore for the look and feel of real fabric.

I used cheesecloth and hand-wrapped Theodore for the look and feel of real fabric. I used the Theodore’s Halloween Stamp Set, Halloween Glow Stamp Set, Full Moon Mixed Media Layering Stencil, and cutting dies to build this spooky cemetery scene. 

Halloween greeting card featuring Theodore dressed as a mummy. Dana used cheesecloth and hand-wrapped Theodore for the look and feel of real fabric.

I added shimmer to my design with the new shades of Chroma Mist. Check out the background panel before I added my layers. Talk about the perfect eerie glow!

If you love Halloween as much as me, you'll definitely want to click over to the Brutus Monroe Store to check out all the seasonal products. Use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10%.

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU8424 Theodore’s Halloween Stamp Set
BRU5002 Halloween Glow Stamp Set
BRU4841-2 Full Moon Mixed Media Layering Stencil
BRU1330 Stay Rooted Cutting Die
BRU0060 Topaz Flat Back Crystals
BRU4567 Pumpkin Blast Chroma Mist
BRU4410 Phantom Chrome Chroma Mist
BRU2567 Toxic Glow Chroma Mist
BRU3176 Witch’s Spritz Chroma Mist
BRU2543 Raven Detail Ink
BRU2081 Clear Embossing Ink
BRU2487 Gilded Embossing Powder
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU9823 Licorice Cardstock
BRU8197-2 Meadow Cardstock
BRU5144 A2 Card Base
Cheesecloth

Pin It!

Halloween greeting card featuring Theodore dressed as a mummy. Dana used cheesecloth and hand-wrapped Theodore for the look and feel of real fabric.


Comments