Happy Honk-O-Ween Card - Brutus Monroe

 

Bold Halloween card featuring a group of geese trick-or-treating with stamped, colored, stenciled, die-cut, and hot foiled accents and embellishments.

Hi! I used the Brutus Monroe September Incentive Stamp to create this card that is too-cute-to-spook featuring a group of geese out trick-or-treating. I built the background with the Spooky Season Acetate backer sheet and a Halloween Night DuoFoil Sheet card panel. I just love the bright and bold pink, purple, yellow, and orange color palette!

I embellished the night sky with stenciled ghosts and die-cut Glitterstock bats. I stamped both sentiments from the stamp set to create a sentiment and sub-sentiment above and below the foiled Halloween greeting.

How can you add the September Inventive Stamp to your stash? Simply spend $60 or more at BrutusMonroe.com and receive the exclusive incentive stamp FREE! You'll definitely want to click over to the Brutus Monroe Store to check out all the fun spooky designs for Halloween crafting that are available while supplies last. Use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10%.

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU1825 Happy Honk-O-Ween Stamp Set
BRU6161 Halloween Night DuoFoil Sheets
BRU9957 Spooky Season Acetate
BRU5648-3 Ghosts of Plenty Mixed Media Layering Stencil
BRU6753 Spooky Party Cutting Dies
BRU8384 Raven Chunky Glitterstock
BRU1955 Witch’s Brew Glitter Glaze
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU5144 A2 Card Base
BRU2543 Raven Detail Ink
BRU0277 Foam Squares
SKU19043 Orange Sketch DecoFoil Transfer Sheets

Pin It!

Bold Halloween card featuring a group of geese trick-or-treating with stamped, colored, stenciled, die-cut, and hot foiled accents and embellishments.


Comments