Hi! I'm thrilled to share the projects that I created using the stamp set for the STAMPtember® 2026 exclusive collaboration for September 17th between Simon Says Stamp and Brutus Monroe! The Silly Goose Stamp and Coordinating Die Set is super fun and versatile for both fall and winter crafting. I created a ghost spinner card and a pair of Christmas goose earrings.
It has been a while since I worked with shrink plastic, which I think is a super fun medium for children of all ages. I'm looking forward to wearing these earrings in a couple of months!
If you like what you see, you can only find this stamp set at SimonSaysStamp.com, and it’s only available while supplies last. Once it’s sold out, that’s it. It won’t be restocked. If you love it, grab it now! Use can use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10% at the Brutus Monroe Store to pick up the additional products I used on these projects.
Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU0345-2 Halloween Vintage 6x6 Paper Pad
BRU6753 Spooky Party Cutting Dies
BRU4153 Nestable Ovals Cutting Dies
BRU4505 Fallen Snow Glitter Glaze
BRU8384 Raven Chunky Glitterstock
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU2543 Raven Detail Ink
BRU2600 3/8 Inch Foam Tape
BRU0706 8.5x11 Shrink Sheets
.png)

Comments
Post a Comment