Love

Supplies:
Cardstock: bazzill
Paper: KI Memories. Prima, Sassafras, Harper & Row
Overlay: Hambly Screen Prints
Alphas: Pink Paislee
Flowers: Making Memories, Prima
Pearls: Prima
Ink: Clearsnap ColorBox Dark Moss
Sticker: DCWV

I created this layout for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking's Scrap Around The World Tour, which is now in Ireland. I'm Irish, so I was very excited to scrap some older photos my family this month. The photo is me with my Great Grandmother, one of the few that I have. Gra is Gaelic for Love.

Comments

  1. OH my this is just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous how you used the transparent frame and book page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty layout Dana! I love the greens and the Prima paper that you cut up is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic! I struggle with using green but am thinking it needs to make a comeback! Looks rich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout!! Love the green numbers look fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment