Music To My Ears


Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey, Sassafras
Alphas: Prima, Jenni Bowlin
Flowers, Leaves, Crystals: Prima
Stickers: Scarlet Lime
Die-Cut Flourish: Crate Paper
Mist: Clearsnap
Miscellaneous: Blue Flower
Photography: Wayne Maki

I created this layout for this week's Sketch Challenge at Design Dollies. You have until Sunday, May 23rd at midnight EST to take on the TRIFECTA (woot!), or next Wednesday, May 26th if you're taking on the sketch challenge. Remember that your projects MUST be created new for our challenges, and you have to link back to the Doll House in your blog post! HAVE FUN!

Also, its getting close to the end of the DT Call, so if you are thinking of applying and haven't then you need to get in on it fast!

Comments

  1. beautiful girlie!! I just love cluster and all that "white" space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already told you but I love this gorgeous layout my friend. Everything is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know this has to be one of my favs from you! LOVE the flowers.

    absolutely gorgeous!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! That is just flippin' GORGEOUS! I am always amazed with your talent!!!

    Oh...and THANK YOU for the Sunshine Award!!! I never got a blog award before...that made my Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment