Scrap Attack Scrapbooking May Reveal

Photo Credit: Amber Lights Photography

Photo Credit: Amber Lights Photography

Photo Credit: Wayne Maki Photography
Sketch: Scrap Attack Scrapbooking
Photo Credit: Amber Lights Photography

Photo Credit: Bak Photography

Photo Credit: Bak Photography

Photo Credit: Amber Lights Photography

I'm so honored to be a part of the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Design Team. My first DT kit featured the Distressed Couture line by Glitz Design. I LOVE the deep reds and distressed patterns of this paper line. I've been waiting for years to scrap some of my wedding and family photos and I thought this line was perfect. Please see my gallery in the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Store for the complete list of products I used for these pages.

Comments

  1. Ohh Dana, these LO's are beautiful! I am totally in love with the black/white/red colors, you worked them beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are totally getting down and dirty with this kit! :) tons of inspiration.

    LOVE how you added your bling in the first one! beautiful work.

    have a wonderful rest of the week.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment