Charmer

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Rub-on: My Mind's Eye
Flowers: Prima, SEI
Leaves: Prima
Butterfly: Prima
Ribbon: Webster's Pages
Journaling Card: Jenni Bowlin
Rox: Queen & Co.
Pen: Zig

I created this page for this month's Ad Challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. I love the new Annalee Collection by Prima. The blues and greens of this collection are wonderful. I added a fun POP of orange to coordinate with my daughter's shirt. As a reminder, all scrappers who complete the minimum amount of {SAS}sy Challenges per month are eligible to win a $10 gift certificate to the SAS Store! The {SAS}sy Team would love to see how you interpret this ad and how you are inspired by any of our other monthly challenges, which include scrapbook play, color, sketches, journaling, greeting card and croppy cat challenges.

Comments