Scrap Attack Scrapbooking November Reveal!

I had a blast working with Crate Paper's Restorations Collection this month for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. If you haven't purchased this paper line, let me just tell you it's totally fabulous in real life! I was surprised to find that one side of the paper has the fabulous Crate texture that we all love, and the other side is smooth. I LOVE this feature and was able to add some dimension to my pages just by using both sides of the paper. If you like to mix and match manufacturers on your pages like me, try adding some of October Afternoon's Thrift Shop. The blues and yellows of this line coordinated perfectly with the Restorations Collection. Or try some of the new Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology Resist Papers. With a little bit of ink or mist, these papers can be transformed to any color! No layout of mine is quite complete without a little Prima thrown in and I was very lucky to have some Anna Roosevelt Fabric Flowers, a Clementine PRINCE 12" Floral Strip and a Say It In Crystals & Lace GRAY Swirls Flourish included in my kit. All of these products were new to me and something that I will be purchasing again! I hope I can inspire you to use this beautiful collection with my November layouts. Please see my {SAS}sy Design Gallery for a full list of supplies used on each layout.





Comments

  1. Beautiful work! You really took advantage of the lace / doily elements to this kit - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Dana, another wonderful month! I agree with JJ, you rocked the doilies in this line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all of it...and I'll have to make my way over to SAS this week! Haven't been there before and need to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such beautiful creations, all of them! *o*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment