Sweet Smile

Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper, Glitz Design
Flowers: Prima
Chipboard: Crate Paper
Stickers: Basic Grey, Crate Paper
Flower Centers: Prima
Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart
Paint: Kaisercraft

I created this page for the November Scrapbook Play Challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. Who says there are rules in scrapbooking? Our {SAS}sy Scrapbook Play Challenges will help you “cut loose” and open your eyes to all the rules you follow, consciously or not. Countless objects can be used as stamps. I want you to look around your house for something you can use to make a stamped impression and use it somewhere on your layout. I used a piece of corrugated cardboard and some paint to stamp the vertical lines on my background. The {SAS}sy team would love to see what object you choose to use as a stamp. Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. this is one of my recent favorites, I love the splash of teal the paint and cardboard gives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of the stamping with corrugated cardboard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment