Color Library Inspiration - SNR Magazine



"Pals"
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Paper: Onirie, SEI
Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee
Rub-on: Fancy Pants
Journaling Card: Jenni Bowlin
Paper Tape: Pink Paislee
Thread: Iris
Pen: Zig
Miscellaneous: Button

One of my favorite monthly features in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine is the Color Library. Each issue staffers explain how and why they were inspired by the color palettes and inspiration pieces. I love seeing the different ways each staffer is inspired by the same piece. This is my layout from the October issue. I thought this color palette was perfect for fall, and I especially liked the pop of blue. I have trouble creating clean and simple layouts, so I was drawn to this inspiration piece for its simplicity. The fact that it also shared the colors of the palette made visualizing my page that much easier. I thought the inspiration piece was perfect as is, so I only swapped the tag for a journaling card. I print more of my photos in sepia during the fall months because I like the way the brown tones blend with the paper colors I use for all my seasonal layouts.

Comments

  1. Very neat, I agree - the colors and simplicity of the inspiration is great. Adorable LO Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~! I adore this layout!
    just beautiful, Dana... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment