Let It Snow

Supplies:
Paper: Lily Bee, Love, Elsie
Stickers: October Afternoon
Felt: Recollections
Holly: Prima
Adhesive Badge: American Crafts
Pom Pom Trim: Fancy Pants
Miscellaneous: Envelope, Snowflake

I'm am LOVING this first Design Dollies Color Challenge of December! This week's colors are so vibrant, happy and fresh. The Dollies want to see your projects showcasing the colors celery green, sky blue, red and white. I used an old Christmas card from my Grandma who has since passed away. I think this page is a better place for her card than in the box I was storing it in. Play along with us in the Dollhouse! Link up your NEWLY-CREATED PROJECT by next Sunday, December 12th at midnight EST, and you could win a yummy prize pack!

Don't forget about the Dollie Call! Remember, you have until December 10th to submit your application! Check out all the details HERE! Good luck to all who apply. It's great to be a Dollie!

Comments

  1. Lovely colors indeed, and a lovely LO as well!
    So sweet to scrap a card~
    It's been fun being a Dollie, though I'm looking forward to seeing the new crew next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment