Scrap Attack Scrapbooking December Reveal!

I had so much fun working with Atomic Soup by Jillibean Soup for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking this month! As a former biochemist, I really appreciate the chemical equations, elements and lab supplies that are featured in this collection. For those of you who aren't as nerdy as me, the b-sides of these papers are fabulous stripe and circle patterns and are very versatile. The primary colors of these papers make them perfect for use all year long. These papers also coordinate very well with previous Jillibean Soup collections. Some Jillibean Soup colored twine, LYB jewels and Prima flowers were the perfect embellishments for these papers. I hope you enjoy my layouts and consider purchasing this collection! Please see my {SAS}sy Design Gallery for a full list of supplies used on each layout.

Photo Credit: Rhonda C. Schaefer





Comments

  1. You did a beautiful job Dana, I really like all the fun fussy cutting you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil catalyst - is that chemist humor?!! Great layouts - this is a line that didn't really grab me but now I can't remember why I felt that way. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your work with that line! You truly rocked it Dana! LOVE that title!>..Lil Catalyst. SOOOOOOOOOO clever! But then...aren't most of your titles!!!??? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment