Scrap Attack Scrapbooking February Reveal!

I am super excited about the February {SAS}sy Kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking! The colors in this kit are my favorites to scrap. The mix of embellishments are really fun and include Petaloo, Prima and Tim Holtz! Based around the Scrap Within Reach Georgia Rain Collection, this is one of my favorite {SAS}sy kits to date! With supporting papers from Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Little Yellow Bicycle and Pink Paislee, this kit has something for everyone! The February Kit debuts on February 2nd and is a limited release. Once these beauties are gone, they're gone for good. You won't want to miss out on this kit.

I was so happy to find this photo of my nephew! The colors in the photo were perfect for this kit. I wish I could reach through the page and pinch his cute little cheeks!



When I saw the gorgeous Petaloo flowers and the Basic Grey patterned paper I immediately thought heritage page. This is an old family photo from my husband's side of the family. I love seeing photographs of the Grandparents as children.


I couldn't scrap one nephew and not the other, LOL. I cut the snowflakes from the back of the Pink Paislee resist paper and the blue scallop border is from the Basic Grey Doily paper.



Mother nature was not being kind to me when I needed rain for this photo, so I have to confess that this puddle was Mom-made. Claire didn't mind one little bit! I added some dimension to this page by cutting out some of the umbrellas and re-attaching them to my page with pop dots.



My girls where so happy to be able to play in the rain for the first time! I cut the raindrops from the SWR "April Showers" cardstock for petals to make my flowers.



My basset hound Scamp is usually at my feet when I'm scrapping so I finally took the hint, LOL. I used the new Tim Holtz Timeworks Masks as stencils to cut my own gears to coordinate with the gears that come with the kit.



This is actually me in the photo! When I look at the girl next to me I'm not surprised that my ballet career was short lived, LOL. I took my inspiration for my page design from the ballet studio decor. Sometimes I miss the 80s.


This is my favorite recent photo of Claire that was taken at her birthday party in October. I wanted to try to use the Tim Holtz gears in a feminie way and thought they made cute flower centers.


Photo Credit: Rhonda C. Schaefer

Please see my {SAS}sy Design Gallery for a full list of supplies used on each layout.

I hope you enjoy my layouts and consider purchasing this fabulous kit!
At a sale price of only $27.49, this kit is a steal!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous work Dana, it's so hard to pick a favorite when they all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so fantastically fabulous! I love them all! You are so creative I can't stand it...wish we were closer I would love to scrap with you in person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment