Sweethearts - Scrap Attack Queen of Hearts Crop

Supplies:
Cardstock: K & Co.
Paper: Dream Street, KI Memories, Nikki Sivils, Teresa Collins
Letters: American Crafts
Pearls: Prima
Thread: Iris
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Ink: Clearsnap
Gumball Machine Template: Scrapbooks Etc.
Miscellaneous: Plastic Packaging, Buttons

The pre-crop challenges for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking's Queen of Hearts Crop have begun!  The {SAS}sy team invites you all to participate in the first crop of the new year. The crop officially starts on Friday February 18th and runs through Sunday February 20th. You won't want to miss the games, challenges and yummy prizes up for grabs! The person that is crowned as the {SAS}sy Queen of the Crop will win a $20 gift certificate to the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Store!

I created this layout for the pre-crop Menu Challenge.  All "orders" need to be posted by Thursday, February 17th.  Each menu item has a pre-determined scrapbooking equivalent, which I will post once the crop begins on Friday.

I made the gumball machine with some product packaging and a template from Scrapbooks Etc.  I'm so pleased with the way it turned out!  The hearts were fussy cut from patterned paper from the super cute Nikki Sivils U R My Favorite Collection, which I just love!  The striped paper is from the same Nikki Sivils collection, I just love the pop of orange!  I tucked a little love note to my daughters inside the envelope.

As a reminder, our crops are FREE to active members of our message board so if you aren't already a member, please register so we can get you approved in time for the crop. We hope to see you online!

Comments

  1. love this! so original! and pretty too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this layout Dana, I can't wait to see what I ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a flippin cute gumball machine! I heart it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the gumball machine! Although it now makes me want a piece of bubblegum, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment