Cute As A Button

Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts
Sticker: DCWV
Frame: Provo Craft
Thread: Iris
Miscellaneous: Buttons

Each month, Scrapbook News and Review Magazine asks crafters to dig deep into their stashes for a popular or once-trendy product to use when creating a layout. February's product was buttons, an item that seems to keep multiplying in my stash.  I had my daughter Scarlett help me find the colored buttons that I used on this page.  Her little fingers were the perfect size for grabbing buttons!

The May call features photo corners and/or photo turns.  Submit your layouts by April 12th for a chance to be published in the next issue of SNR!

Comments

  1. Love this layout such an awesome use of color! I am linking this one up on Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout - just fabulous and a great way to use up a stash of buttons.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment