Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wings

Supplies:
Paper: GCD Studios
Letters: American Crafts
Overlay: Prima
Journaling Card: Jenni Bowlin
Brick Patterned Packaging: Prima
Pen: Zig

I had so much fun creating this page!  All the butterflies on this page were cut from a single sheet of GCD Studios paper.  I LOVE butterflies and have been hoarding this patterned paper for such a long time.  If I had to make a list of my favorite paper of all time, this would be number one for sure!  This is a photo of me as a baby. The journaling is an Irish blessing and reads; "May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun and find your shoulder to light on, to bring you luck, happiness and wishes, today, tomorrow and beyond."

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's adorable Dana. I love the butterfly's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout, Dana and that Irish blessing is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete