She Loves Bling - Creative Soup Gala

Supplies:
Paper: Glitz Design
Double-Sided Letter Stickers: Martha Stewart
Glitter: Pink Paislee
Rhinestones, Pearls, Pebbles: Prima
Stickles: Ranger
Paint: Tulip
Miscellaneous: Beads, Ribbon

Creative Soup's Grand Re-Opening Gala is underway! The crop is going on thru Sunday night and we also have live chats, prizes, games and plenty of challenges!  My favorite part about attending a party is deciding what to wear and accessorizing. I do not feel ready to wow without a little bling. For my challenge I want you to "dress up" your project and use supplies that you have altered, embellished or otherwise made pretty.  I had a ton of fun dressing up this fabulous paper by Glitz Design!  My daughter Scarlett also loves bling.  I took this photo of her after a Mardi Gras parade.  She thought the free beads were the best part of the parade!  The Creative Soup Team would love to see how you interpret this or any of the other challenges that will be offered during the crop.  Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. Very creative Dana, what a fun way to use that paper and totally embellish it. I always have been drawn to it but never really knew how to use it...until now. Love the LO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment