Special Person - Kanban Crafts

Kanban Supplies:
DBPCT087 - Trees and Owls
DBPCT094 - Butterflies
PCT9110 - Vintage Frames (Pink)
PCT9558 - Gingham Sentiments Blue
CRD9096 - Floral Pink Card
Other Supplies:
Doily: Details

I'm having a great time designing with my Kanban Crafts supplies!  Kanban Crafts makes gorgeous card kits, my favorite being the Floral Pink Card from the stunning Shabby Chic Ruby/Pink collection.  All the flowers and leaves on this page were cut from one piece of paper!  I love the three shades of pink flowers.  Kanban's product lines are designed with perfectly coordinating pieces, but the collections also mix well.  I used pieces from three different collections on this page!


The sentiment cards are a wonderful way to add some printed journaling to your projects.  I always struggle with what to write and this card made journaling so much easier for me!  I love the foiled stitching!


To stay informed of all the latest Kanban news and to see more projects from the talented design team, follow us on Facebook!

Comments