Hug or Two - Kanban Crafts

Kanban Crafts Supplies:
Duo Quilt - Blue - SCR9008
Billy On Skateboard - PCT9225
Billy In Combats - PCT9224
Gingham Sentiments - Blue - PCT9558
Patch Sentiments - Blue - PCT9236
Buttons - PPTWIN1

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Thread: Iris
Other: Buttons, Ric Rac

The Billy collection of die-cuts by Kanban Crafts are some of my favorites and are perfect for use when I'm scrapping one of my nephews.  I love the dimension that can be achieved with layering these die-cuts and I was happy to find a photo of my nephew in a similar outfit to the one printed on the Billy die-cut!  Kanban Crafts also offers a girl version of these die-cuts, Bonnie, for the little ladies in your life!


I thought it would be fun to embellish the button print paper with buttons for extra interest.  The ric rac trim matches the foil stitching on the Duo Quilt paper.  The sentiment card reads: If I really need a hug or two, I know that I can depend on you. 

To stay informed of all the latest Kanban news and to see more projects from the talented design team, follow us on facebook!

Comments

Post a Comment