Style Card Set - Kanban Crafts

 Supplies:
 Paper: Kanban Crafts
 Die-cuts: Kanban Crafts
 Acrylic: Clear Scraps
 Alcohol Ink: Ranger
 Gold Mixatives: Ranger
 Distress Stickles: Ranger
 Brad: Pink Paislee
 Ribbon: Details, Offray
 Tattered Florals Die: Sizzix
 Cuttlebug: Provo Craft

I’m always looking for new ways to make flowers for my projects and I can always find a great tutorial in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. When I first saw former SNR staffer Lisa Valentine's acrylic flowers, I was struck by how delicate and beautiful they were. I usually don’t work with acrylic, so I was excited to try something new and I loved that I could personalize my flowers to a specific color. Creating them was easy and fun. The only step I changed was the addition of gold mixatives instead of pearl mixatives. I really like that every flower I created was unique and I loved that I was able to match the color of my flowers to my paper supplies.

Here are a couple of close-up photos of my cards:



If you're looking for some fabulous tutorials ranging from beginner to advanced and are interested in purchasing a subscription to SNR Magazine, you can read all about how to do it HERE.

Comments

  1. oooo these are gorgeous girl wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are sooooo stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful, and I can't believe those flowers are handmade!!! INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment