Bookmark & Card Gift Set - Kanban Crafts


Kanban Supplies:
Agriturismo Paper Craft Toppers - PCT1259
3D Foam Pads - FOAM3

I made this bookmark and card for a friend.  This set came together so easily with the help of Kanban's layered die-cuts and 3D foam pads.  I love the rich oranges and reds in this design, so perfect for the fall season.


This card has four layers and I love the effect!  It almost feels like you can step into this card and walk among the flowers.

Like most of the Kanban designs, this set has the gold foil accents that I love, giving this bookmark an elegant touch.

If you have not seen the new releases from Kanban Crafts, visit their website or facebook page. Stop by my blog again next week to see more projects using new collections from Kanban Crafts!

Comments

  1. Love this set, Dana! I'm sure your friend will too. I miss creating this kind of card. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Dana....and that card is amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment