Just For You - Kanban Crafts

Kanban Supplies:
Coffee Shop Paper Craft Toppers - PCT9904
Other Supplies:
Ribbon: Adornit
Miscellaneous: Button, Twine

Kanban Crafts has several coffee themed design kits.  These kits have the foiled accents that I love as well as convenient die-cuts and several different sentiments that make gift giving fast and easy to personalize for that special someone.  I recently purchased a Starbucks gift card for a fellow coffee lover.  This card is perfect, but I also wanted to dress up the gift card holder to give it a more personal touch.

Here is a before photo of my gift card holder.


Here is my new gift card holder.  I used the Starbucks gift card holder as a template and traced, cut and folded a new card holder out of Kanban Crafts cardstock.  The coffee themed die-cuts made embellishing this card holder fast and easy. Talk about an improvement!

Kanban Supplies:
Bella Mochaccino - Toffee - PCT9974
Bella Coffee Shoppe Delights - Mocha - PCT9964
3D Foam - FOAM3

Other Supplies:
Ribbon: Little Yellow Bicycle
Miscellaneous: Twine

If you have not seen the new releases from Kanban Crafts, visit their website or facebook page. Stop by my blog again next week to see more projects using new collections from Kanban Crafts!

Comments

Post a Comment