Christmas Time - Kanban Crafts


"Just For You at Christmas Time"
Kanban Supplies:
Christmas Stars - Blue - CRD1621
Hampshire Cottage - PCT1785
Christmas Tree - PCT2057

This is the last card I will share for Kanban Crafts as my design term is up.  If you are in need of Christmas cards I suggest any one of the fabulous Kanban card sets.  The die-cuts quickly add dimension to give the card the homemade look without too much time.  I love the gold foiled accents and the gold cardstock adds a bit of elegance that I like in a Christmas card.


If you have not seen the new releases from Kanban Crafts, visit their website.  Stop by the Kanban facebook page for the latest news and the newest design team creations.

Comments

  1. this is lovely!
    Come get you some puddin n pie...
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-winner-and-another-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous and I love that design :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment