Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Card


Supplies:
Paper: Pink Paislee
Ribbon: Details
Stickles: Ranger
Ink: Ranger
Other: Button, Twine, Vintage Image

I created this card for the October Seasonal Adaptation Challenge at Flying Unicorn. I found this great vintage image in the Flying Unicorn Once Upon A Picture group and I loved the softer colors. I used patterned papers from three different Pink Paislee collections; Spring Fling, Starlight and Mistletoe & Co., all of which I would not normally use for a Halloween card. There are several more fun challenges for October with fabulous RAKs up for grabs if you want to play along!

3 comments:

  1. Great card! So glad you could play along with the Seasonal Adaptation challenge! Thanks for visitng my blog today! So appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just a gorgeous card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking my challenge over at the Flying Unicorn and for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could get to yours. I used to participate in Scrap It With a Song. I'll go back over there.

    ReplyDelete