Monday, November 7, 2011

Wedding Wishes - Flying Unicorn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Riddersholm
Chipboard Album Page: 7 Gypsies
Rub-on: American Crafts
Flowers: Petaloo
Leaves: Prima
Pearls: Zva Creative
Tag: Avery
Butterfly: Recollections
Ribbon: Offray
Ink: Ranger
Photo Credit: Bak Photography

I am in love with the Riddersholm "I Believe" Collection!  All these gorgeous papers are available in the Flying Unicorn Store, the ONLY store that carries this paper in the United States!

I was married at the end of December and this is a photo of my sister and me taken just before I walked down the isle. I was so happy to see that the Riddersholm "I Believe" collection had several heart prints, perfect for celebrating love! I also love the beautiful damask pattern and the angels. This collection is not just for Christmas pages! Stock up now and be ready for Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Just yummy, Dana! So love how you've adapted this paper for use as a wedding page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana this page is beautiful, I love the one where your sisters face is against yours, BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete