Wedding Wishes - Flying Unicorn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Riddersholm
Chipboard Album Page: 7 Gypsies
Rub-on: American Crafts
Flowers: Petaloo
Leaves: Prima
Pearls: Zva Creative
Tag: Avery
Butterfly: Recollections
Ribbon: Offray
Ink: Ranger
Photo Credit: Bak Photography

I am in love with the Riddersholm "I Believe" Collection!  All these gorgeous papers are available in the Flying Unicorn Store, the ONLY store that carries this paper in the United States!

I was married at the end of December and this is a photo of my sister and me taken just before I walked down the isle. I was so happy to see that the Riddersholm "I Believe" collection had several heart prints, perfect for celebrating love! I also love the beautiful damask pattern and the angels. This collection is not just for Christmas pages! Stock up now and be ready for Valentine's Day.

Comments

  1. Just yummy, Dana! So love how you've adapted this paper for use as a wedding page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana this page is beautiful, I love the one where your sisters face is against yours, BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment