Happy December

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils
Card (Not Shown) & Envelope Templates: Nikki Sivils
Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee
Thread: Iris
Other: Button

I have all of my Christmas gifts wrapped and under our tree.  The suspense is driving my daughters nuts!  Every day they ask me if it's Christmas, wanting to tear open the presents!  I opened my email yesterday and found a message from Nikki Sivils that included a link to FREE templates for this fabulous envelope as well as a holiday card (not shown).  I thought it would be fun to dress up a holiday card like a present for each of my daughters.  I made the paper bow using strips of patterned paper from the Nikki Sivils "U R My Favorite" collection.  The sentiment cut-out and little pink hearts are from the same paper collection.  I'm hoping this little gift will help tide my girls over until the big day.  You can download your free templates from the Nikki Sivils Blog!

Comments

  1. This is such a great idea!! I'm going to tell my sisters they should do the same thing. (And all your gifts are wrapped!! I have hardly started Christmas shopping!) LOL! Thanks for sharing!
    Merry Christmas! -Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment