Time - Flying Unicorn

Supplies:
Paper: Riddersholm Design
Letters: American Crafts
Ribbon, Twine: Jillibean Soup
Molding Paste: Blick
Stencil: Tim Holtz
Alcohol Ink, Distress Ink: Ranger
Pen: Signo
Other: Buttons

The Flying Unicorn Creative Team, aka Alda and her elves, have been hard at work behind the scenes, getting ready for the month of December. We’re bringing you a technique loaded, fun-filled, December! Everyday, through December 24th, there will be a new technique tutorial posted for you to try. Some will be simple, others a little more complex, but there will be something for everyone! Look for the Santa's Workshop thread in the forum to find the daily tutorials. Be sure to post a picture of your creations using any of the tutorials to be eligible for a prize drawing on December 31st. There will be 9 different prizes awarded, one from each of Santa’s reindeer!

I created this layout using Maggi's Molding Paste Tutorial.  I tinted my paste with alcohol ink, which gives it the subtle blue-green hue.  My husband just turned 30, and feels that time is just flying by!  This is a masculine romantic layout and my journaling explains that I'll never have enough time to fully express the love I feel for him.

Comments