All My Love


Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Paper: Pretty Little Studio
Paper Ribbons: Pretty Little Studio
Stamp: Heidi Swapp
Ric Rac: Prima
Pearls: Melissa Frances
Ink: Tsukineko
Sketch: Keri Babbitt for Pretty Little Studio (#29)

I found another fabulous sketch on the Pretty Little Studio Blog!  This time I'm using Pretty Little Studio supplies from my win earlier this month and some super cute photos of my niece taken over the Christmas holiday.  I love the Valentine Paper Ribbons and all the hearts, so perfect for a layout filled with love.  Can you tell I'm ready for Valentine's Day?!   


Comments

  1. if you can believe it, I'm just cleaning up Christmas stuff....and scrapping last summer...I so love this LO-great diecut shape and pennant work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooo this is just sooo stunning and what a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana, I have passed the Liebster Award on to you my dear! Thanks for always inspiring me and becoming the great friend to me that you have! Hugs! For details visit my blog http://heldscraptive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is gorgeous, and I love the photos! The banner on the bottom is so cute, I love how you changed up the pattern paper! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana. This is so freaking adorable. Love every little piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment