Mister Fahrenheit - Scrap It With A Song

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey
Paint: Kaisercraft
Mist: Tattered Angels
Song Lyrics: Queen
Photo Credit: Rosie Highers

Scrap It With A Song is back from the holiday break with a New Year Free For All Challenge this week!  I chose "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, which is a great song and went well with this photo of my husband rocking out with his band.  The song lyrics read:

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive and the world is turning inside out yeah
I'm floating in ecstasy
So don't stop me now don't stop me
'Cause I'm having a good time

I almost always use papers from the Basic Grey Obscure collection to make rock pages.  I love the turn tables, cassette tapes and cables that are featured on this patterned paper.  I didn't want to cover up too much of this paper so I only added a bit of paint and mist, simple and fun! If you want to play along, simply choose any song to celebrate the new year and link up your project!

Comments

  1. What a super cool LO! Love all the fun colors..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment