Cherry Arch - Your Memories Here


Supplies:
Notecards: Webster's Pages
Rub-On: 7 Gypsies
Pearls: Prima
Ink, Stickles: Ranger
Glaze: JudiKins
Other: Lace, Trim, Rhinestone
Image Credit: The Graphics Fairy

I'm excited to share my first project for Your Memories Here!  I'm a big Webster's Pages fan.  I just love the detailed designs featured in the Webster's Pages Collections.  They're perfect for cutting and layering on projects.  There are times when I want to create something small and fun, so rather than cutting into a full sheet of patterned paper, I use notecards or journaling cards.  The Webster's Pages Notecards come printed with the same wonderful patterns as the patterned papers, only smaller, which makes them the perfect base for small projects such as cards, arches and ATCs. 

I used one notecard for the base of my arch and cut the cherries, leaves and bird from another notecard. I folded and curled the leaves and flower petals to help add dimension to my arch.  I also added some glaze to the cherries, which really helps the red color pop, and some Ranger Stickles to the flower centers.


I finished my arch with some lace and trim, Prima pearls and Ranger Distress Ink around the edges.  If you haven't created arches, I hope I have inspired you to try something new!

Comments

  1. this is beautiful. thanks for sharing. love the pretty trims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dana! Just came by to say hey and congrats! Hope you enjoy working with Nanne as much as I do! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment