Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting For Santa - Scrap Your Crap

Supplies:
Paper: Webster's Pages
Letter Stickers: Webster's Pages
Flowers: Webster's Pages, Prima, Petaloo
Ribbon: Webster's Pages
Stamps: The Girls' Paperie, Pink Paislee, Cavallini Papers & Co.
Ink: Clearsnap, Ranger

For Challenge #62 at Scrap Your Crap we would like to see some stamps. You can use digital or wood/clear mount stamps on your projects, but we would like to see at least THREE different stamps. I used a sheet music stamp, butterfly stamps and I also stamped the month and year onto my page.  This challenge has me wanting to use my stamps more! We cannot wait to see what ideas you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Dana! Love what you created with your s(crap)!! What a beautiful page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout, and I love the photo! You girls are great! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete