Cherished Moments - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Journaling Card: Prima
Flowers: Prima
Chipboard: Prima
Resist Canvas: Prima
Stickers: Prima
Vintage Trinkets: Prima
Rhinestones: Prima
Packaging: Prima
Distress Stain: Ranger
Other: Twine
Photo Credit: Bak Photography

I'm sharing another layout I created with the gorgeous Prima Almanac collection for Your Memories Here Designs.  I decided to go with a neutral color palette for this page and added some metallic accents for a bit of shine.  The bottom layers on this layout are Prima Packaging, which work great as base layers, not only for the great designs, but it can hold heavier embellishments better than paper, adding some support to a layout.  I added adhesive foam between several of my layers so that I could tuck embellishments between papers.  I also used adhesive foam to curve the piano keys for some added dimension.  I love the movement the raised keys add to my page!


I used Distress Stain in Vintage Photo to color my piece of resist canvas.


I love all of the Vintage Trinkets add add them to my projects when I can.  I like to softness this cloudy gem adds to my page.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit the Your Memories Here Store for all your Prima needs!

Comments

  1. Hi Dana, what a beautiful page I love this so pretty great work
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous pages since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment