Flower


Supplies:
Paper: 7 Dots Studio, Hambly Screen Prints
Flowers: Prima
Stickers: 7 Dots Studio
Chipboard: Dusty Attic
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations, Studio G
Ink: Ranger, Tsukineko
Song Lyrics: Chris Cornell

I created this layout for the Dark Challenge at C'est Magnifique.  The challenge was to use a dark background, black, navy, dark brown or dark gray, for a layout or card.  My scrap desk is covered in pastel papers for spring, so it was fun to take a break and use some dark colors.


I stamped the leaves onto the back of a piece of patterned paper from Hambly Screen Prints.  The A-Side of the paper featured a gold flourish design that didn't work for this page, but I loved the specks of gold on the paper, so just flipped the paper and stamped on the back.  The gorgeous Prima blooms came in my Prima Floral Grab Bag from Your Memories Here.

I'm frequently inspired by song lyrics and used some from Chris Cornell's "Sun Shower," changing the pronouns to personalize the words for this page; All my graces will some day flower in a sweet sun shower.

Comments

Post a Comment