Song of Spring Album - Glitz Design April Challenge

Supplies:
Album: Glitz Design
Diecuts: Glitz Design
Overlays: Glitz Design
Stickers: Glitz Design
Rub-on: Glitz Design
Flowers, Leaves: Prima
Vintage Trinket: Prima
Ribbon: Ribbon Boutique
Mask: Tim Holtz
Distress Ink: Ranger
Modeling Paste: Blick
Gold Mica Flake: Golden

I altered the cover of this album for the Glitz Design April Blog Challenge.  I just loved the gorgeous pastel color palette and flowers from the challenge collage!


I added my favorite Glitz rub-on to the album cover.  I love the way the gold music notes really catch the light.  I continued with the music theme and added a larger music pattern with a mask and modeling paste, which I then colored with Distress Inks.



I added a colorful title with some Glitz stickers and some sparkle to the edge of the album cover with gold mica flakes.  I'm slowly collecting my favorite spring photos for the pages of this album so look for a follow-up post soon.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. love it! The gold tones are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Dana...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collection of sping photos is awesome.The color of pastle is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana this is so pretty and such gorgeous flowers well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment