Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7/4 - Momenta D-Lite

Momenta Supplies:
Vacation Pyramid Pad - PA-2389
Silver Number Mini Puffy Stickers - ST-4789
Shooting Star Brass Template - GS-164

Other Supplies:
ATC Base: Ranger
Stencil: Plaid
Ink: Ranger
Glimmer Glam: Tattered Angels
Pearl Mica Flake: Golden
Pen: Sakura
Paint: Zig

I had a great time creating this patriotic artist trading card with my Momenta supplies.  For those of you who have some exciting festivities planned for the holiday, I hope you have fun!  I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with the family.  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Dana!!! Thanks for swinging by my blog! This project is awesome! I LOve the mini canvas idea - great way to use those mini stencils- I love them but have had a hard time figuring out how to use them- duh! now I know! :)

    ReplyDelete