Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hadassah Canvas - Momenta D-Lite

 
Momenta Supplies:
Creative Canvas - 17381
Graceful Decor Stencil - BL-799
Baby Steps Paper Pad - PK-2146
Baby Steps Vellum Message Stickers - ST-2997
 
Other Supplies:
White Texture Effect: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Prima, Webster's Pages
Photo Credit: Nick Karr
 
I was thrilled to get a phone call from my sister yesterday telling me that my new niece was born!  I went to work right away and created this canvas with my Momenta supplies.
 
 
I love the star pattern that is printed on this canvas and I didn't want to cover them up.  I thought it would be fun to add some texture and movement to this piece so I used the Momenta Graceful Decor Stencil and some White Texture Effect to add the flourishes.


The Baby Steps Paper Pad is full of wonderful die-cuts.  The "brand new" sentiment was perfect!  Also included with the paper pad is a full sheet of letters and numbers in several sizes, colors and fonts.  The yellow letters and numbers were a perfect match to the yellow stars on the canvas.


Momenta has a fabulous collection of clear and vellum stickers.  I cut a portion of one for use here.

I'll be making a lot more baby-themed projects over the next couple of months using the Momenta Baby Steps and Cuddle and Coo collections.  They're perfect for both boys and girls.  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh - Congrats Aunty Tatar :-) Lovely page and a beautiful photo xxxx

    ReplyDelete