Jet Plane - Scrap It With A Song

Supplies:
Paper: Sassafras, Studio Calico
Stickers: Sassafras

This month Scrap It With A Song is taking our act out on the road with travel-themed songs! On the playlist this week is "Leaving on a Jet Plane" by John Denver.  This song was perfect for these vintage photos from my father-in-law's Army days.  The Rock Chicks would love to see how you interpret this song! Link up your project by the end of the month for your chance to be named one of our Play List Favorites and a Guest Designer for September!  The Rock Chicks have some new additions to the team, so stop by and leave them some love.

Comments

  1. I found you at my friend scrapitwithasong. Nice project you have going. I am following you from Rome, hoping to learn something, I have no creativity or imagination when it comes to handicrafts. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Dana!! Absolutely love that background paper - so perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous Dana what a super page Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pastel colors, great job !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your layout, the papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Dana! So happy to be creating with you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO going to scrap with one of these papers today- I LOVE this collection so much! Great page! Off to the scraproom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment