Domino Mini Book - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Art Tiles: Prima
Pearls: Prima
Ribbon: Offray
Ink: Ranger
Paint: Shimmerz, Ranger
Modeling Paste: Blick
Other: Dominoes
Photo Credit: Bak Photography
 
I'm sharing a project today for Your Memories Here.  A couple months ago I altered a pair of dominoes. I have made them into a mini book by attaching two pieces of ribbon and a folded piece of patterned paper to the back side of the dominoes.
 
 
The mini book opens from either side by untying the ribbon.  One side has some excerpts from the readings at my wedding ceremony.  The other side is full of photos from my special day.
 
 
 
If you want to alter some dominoes of your own in a similar fashion, Vol. 1 of the Prima Marketing magazine My Prima Place includes a step-by-step tutorial of  Heidi Kelley's Domino Necklace.  I followed her instructions to alter my dominoes.
 
 Thanks for stopping by today! Prima Pre-Orders are available in the Your Memories Here Store! If you have your eye on 1, or 7, of the new Prima collections, get your order in now for a significant savings. Grab Bags are available again in 3 sizes. If you're running low on embellishments from the last Prima release, there are still Winter Grab Bags available in 3 different sizes. If you like to make mini albums and off-the-page projects, be sure to check out the selection of Live With Prima Kits!

Comments

  1. OMGosh! Look at all those projects - beautiful! But the mini blew me away - wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment