Wall Hanging - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Corrugated Album Page: Want 2 Scrap
Paper: Prima
Flower: Prima
Bottle Cap Charm: Prima
Pin: Prima
Modeling Paste: Blick
Gelatos: Faber-Castell
Mist: Tattered Angels
Ink: Ranger
Other: Lace, Twine

I'm sharing a wall hanging I created for Your Memories Here today.  The pumpkin patch that we visit every year also has a giant field of sunflowers.  I took this photo of my daughter smelling one of the few flowers that were within her reach.  I love this picture so much that I decided to make a fall-themed wall hanging.  


The base of my hanging is a corrugated album page.  I added modeling paste in random areas and used my Faber-Castell Gelatos in Coconut, Lemon, Gold Champagne, Tangerine, Mint and Chocolate to add some color.  Instead of using water to wet the Gelatos, I used Tattered Angels Mist in Pearl.  If you'd like to learn more about creating a similar background for your project, this fabulous video tutorial by Lynne Forsythe is a must see!


All of the patterned papers I used on this piece are Prima Freebies from My Prima Place Volume 3.  I added some new Prima embellishments from my Grab Bag to finish the hanging.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  If you haven't stopped by the Your Memories Here Store be sure to check them out.  The Prima Grab Bags are a wonderful value if you're looking for a great mix of Prima products at a great price. Pick one up before they're gone for good!

Comments

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW!! This is amazing, gorgeous!! Love every little detail!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is stunning. I love the colors!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I love how the corrugated card has come out and the shape is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment