Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ride - Moxxie


I'm trying to create a few more fall-themed projects before I dig into my holiday supplies.  I've used the Moxxie Forever Family collection for most of my fall layouts.  I love the color palette and mix of patterns and I tried to incorporate them all on this page.


One of my favorite things about fall is the crunch of leaves under my feet. I used some Spellbinders dies to cut the leaves, spritzed them with water, scrunched and dried them, and then added a touch of Distress Ink to give an aged weathered look.

I based this layout on the November Scrap That! Sketch by Amarilys Doria.  I swapped the flowers for leaves.


Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Moxxie Blog and facebook page for inspiration from the rest of the Moxxie Muses.

1 comment: