Unforgettable - Your Memories Here


I'm sharing another layout today that I created with the beautiful Prima Rondelle and Romance Novel collections for Your Memories Here.  I love how well these lines complement each other.  The orange, grey and pink color palette of this patterned paper caught my eye and paired beautifully with this photo of my niece.  This patterned paper combines many of my favorite design elements, lace, polka dots, text, script and plaid in a fabulous way.  I wanted to play up all those feminine designs so I added plenty of flowers, a vintage book page and lace.


These butterflies come in a multicolored package of 6 and add a fabulous shimmer to any project.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  If you haven't stopped by the Your Memories Here Store be sure to check them out.  The Prima Grab Bags are a wonderful value if you're looking for a great mix of Prima products at a excellent price. Pick one up before they're gone for good!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Prima; Flowers: Prima, Manor House Creations, Recollections; Butterfly: Prima;  Other: Lace, Book Page, Muslin; Photo Credit: Sarah Seror

Comments

  1. So gorgeous!! Love the lace and large focal flowers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another impressive beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment