Party At The Pole Mailbox - Moxxie


I'm having a blast creating with the Moxxie Party At The Pole collection!  I was in need of a fun way to store my Christmas cards this year and when I saw this mailbox I knew that it would meet my needs and add a bit of holiday cheer to my home.


The Party At The Pole Punch-Out Sheet is full of fabulous die-cuts ready for use.  I trimmed this pole to fit along the mailbox and attached it with a brad.  My daughters will know when they have received a new holiday card when the pole is raised.



I embellished the front and back of the mailbox with some festive flowers and greenery and added some Moxxie die-cuts and stickers.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit the Moxxie facebook page for inspiration from the rest of the Moxxie Muses using the Moxxie holiday collections.

Comments

Post a Comment