Sunday, December 2, 2012

Party At The Pole Mailbox - Moxxie


I'm having a blast creating with the Moxxie Party At The Pole collection!  I was in need of a fun way to store my Christmas cards this year and when I saw this mailbox I knew that it would meet my needs and add a bit of holiday cheer to my home.


The Party At The Pole Punch-Out Sheet is full of fabulous die-cuts ready for use.  I trimmed this pole to fit along the mailbox and attached it with a brad.  My daughters will know when they have received a new holiday card when the pole is raised.



I embellished the front and back of the mailbox with some festive flowers and greenery and added some Moxxie die-cuts and stickers.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit the Moxxie facebook page for inspiration from the rest of the Moxxie Muses using the Moxxie holiday collections.

2 comments: