Love You - Your Memories Here


I'm sharing a layout I created for Your Memories Here today.  I created this layout with the Glitz Design Cashmere Dame 6x6 Paper Pad!  I had a lot of fun piecing papers together to fit my 12x12 layout.


I used Glitz Design Paper Layers for the photo mat.  I cut this typewriter from a Paper Layer and added my own stamped message.

Thanks for stopping by today!  The Your Memories Here Store has a wonderful selection of 6x6 Paper Pads.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Glitz Design; Paper Layers: Glitz Design; Flowers: Manor House Creations, Petaloo; Doily: SEI; Rhinestones: Want2Scrap; Ink: Ranger; Other: Cardstock

Comments

  1. oh my...love this sooooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout. Genius idea to incorporate the typewriter with "typed sentiment" . Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment