Mine - Your Memories Here


I'm sharing a layout I created for Your Memories Here today using the gorgeous Glitz Design Hello Friend collection and a vintage family photo.  I LOVE the color palette of this collection!  Several of these colors are also prominent in older Glitz collections so I was able to incorporate embellishments from the Vintage Love and Beautiful Dreamer lines to help use up some of my older supplies!


Here is a close-up of my old family photo.  How cute are these two?!  I'm loving my Great Great Grandmother's dress and her shoes are fabulous!


I added some goodies from my Prima Grab Bag to the left side of my photo. I built this embellishment cluster with flowers from the the Prima Almanac collection and a beautiful Shabby Chic Treasure Resin Cherub.


I love these Puffy Word Stickers!  They add a fantastic pop of color and a bit of shine.


This Giant Rhinestone has a cool heart pattern and really catches the light.  Unlike other clear rhinestones on the market, the Glitz Rhinestones have a finish that is similar to the popular brilliant diamond cut, so they really shine! Under the bow is a Glitz Peek-A-Boo Overlay.


I created layers of flowers here with Glitz Whatnots and some fussy cut flowers. I used two different patterned papers for the base of this page and I covered the seam with some Glitz Crepe Trim.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Your Memories Here Store.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Glitz Design; Overlays: Glitz Design; Die-Cuts: Glitz Design; Stickers: Glitz Design; Crepe Trim: Glitz Design; Rhinestone: Glitz Design; Resin Cherub: Prima; Flowers: Prima; Leaves: Prima; Marker: Ranger; Paint: Ranger; Other: Ribbon

Comments

  1. Love this vintage layout! Love the different textures and the beautiful cherub! Such a stunning photo too! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment