Party! - Tando Creative


I'm sharing a layout I created for Tando Creative today. The theme this week on the design blog is embossing. I used two of my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folders for the chipboard on this page. Tando Creative chipboard is thick and sturdy, two features that make for a great embossed impression!


I colored this fun Speech Bubble with several colors of distress ink.


After embossing this Scalloped Frame, I covered it with a light coat of Gesso and then a coat of Mello Yellow Shimmerz Blingz.  I highlighted the embossed areas with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.


I love polka dot patterns for birthday pages, so in addition to the Swiss Dot embossing folder I used on the frame, I also added some more dots with the Random Circles Mask and some paint. Once the paint was dry I doodled around the painted circles to highlight the pattern.  I used one of the painted areas as the base for this birthday rub-on.

I used Skissedilla Sketch #196 as inspiration for this page.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!




Supplies: Patterned Paper: The ScrapCake; Letters: American Crafts; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Cupcake Flair: American Crafts; Bow Tie: Heidi Swapp; Banner: Heidi Swapp; Flowers: webster's Pages; Ribbon: Basic Grey; Rub-On: Glitz Design; Mask: Tando Creative; Embossing Folders: Provocraft; Ink: Ranger; Paint: Ranger, Shimmerz; Gesso: Golden; Marker: Sharpie; Photo Credit: Sarah Seror; Sketch: Skissedilla #196

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the cupcake button and loving how you used the Prima flowers as balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a totally adorable page Dana!! I love how you used the flowers as balloons and that photo cracks me up! Your chippies look great and I love the doodling you added to the page! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Skissedilla! :) Scarlett

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment