Friend - Quick Quotes


I'm sharing a layout that I created with some of my favorite NEW Quick Quotes supplies today.  I matched a quote from the Sentiments Bundle with the gorgeous Cracklin' Rose collection. I also used some framing templates from Kiwi Lane Designs to create the layered frame around this page and the shaped photo mat.


I used the Kiwi Lane Madison Avenue Border Template to create the frame around my page.  I inked the edges of each patterned piece with the new Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink to help each layer stand out.


I used the Kiwi Lane Mini Madison Avenue Border Template to create my photo mat. I added some color to the edge of my mat with Plum Crazy and Dusty Rose PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I first used a small floral stamp with the Plum Crazy ink to add a pattern around the mat.  I then lightly inked around the edge of the mat with Dusty Rose.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Cracklin' Rose CR200
Cracklin' Rose CR300
Cracklin' Rose CR 400
Cracklin' Rose CR700 (Available 3/20)
Cracklin Rose Stickers CR803 (Available 3/20)
Sentiments Bundle QB03 (Available 3/20)
Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink (Available 3/20)
Dusty Rose PowderPuff Chalking Ink (Available 3/20)
Plum Crazy PowderPuff Chalking Ink (Available 3/20)

Other Supplies:
Flowers: Prima
Branches: Petaloo
Butterfly: Recollections
Embossing Folder: Couture Creations
Other: Ribbon
Photo Credit: Sarah Seror

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and loveeeeeeeeee that sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page and I love that quote
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the templates to create your border! Amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the brown and purple color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout Dana! I love the framing and the quote is perfect for that adorable pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super page Dana and absolutely love that layered frame! The colouring is also so super....a stunning layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment