Explore - Quick Quotes


Hi!  I'm sharing a 6x6 layout using the gorgeous Stowaway collection for Quick Quotes today. I have been creating a lot of 6x6 pages lately and find this size to be really fun!  The Quick Quotes 6x6 Paper Packs contain several sheets of patterned papers that have great sayings, tags and journaling spots that are ready to cut and use on your projects.  The Stowaway Chipboard and Sticker Die Cuts have several small designs that fit perfectly on my smaller sized page like word stickers and photo corners.


I was able to create this banner quickly by cutting several patterned squares from the 6x6 Stowaway Paper Pad, punching holes with my paper piercer, and stringing the squares onto a piece of floss. I love the detail that is present on these squares despite their small size!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
SW801 Stowaway 6x6 Paper Pack
SW802 Stowaway 6x12 Chipboard Die Cuts
SW803 Stowaway 4x12 Die Cut Stickers
POW33 Dusty Rose PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors, the banner and loveeeeeeeeee that bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the colours, and banner.... such a precious photograph too. Beautiful work Dana, as always. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment