I'd Follow You Anywhere - Quick Quotes

I'm sharing a layout featuring the versatile 6x6 paper pads for Quick Quotes today. One of my favorite features of the pads is the back cover. It isn't the standard plain piece of drab chipboard, but rather a glossy chipboard sporting a fabulous print! I used the back cover of the Stowaway pad on my layout under my photo. An added bonus is the hole punched in the top, the perfect spot for securing a piece of ribbon!


Each of the 6x6 paper pads comes with pages of quotes and journaling spots which are great for building layers and adding titles.


The pads also contain coordinating solid cardstock that I used to create my flowers. The cardstock is sturdy, which makes cutting and shaping flowers like this a breeze!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you are inspired to pick up a 6x6 Paper Pad or two! You can find them at the Quick Quotes Store or at Scrapbook.com.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Stowaway 300
Stowaway 400
Cracklin' Rose 700
Stowaway 6"x6" Paper Stack
Stowaway Stickers
Stowaway Chipboard Die Cut
Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Blue Hawaiian PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Mango Mai Tai PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Tahiti PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Jave PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

  1. So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and love love love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,
    Happy Wednesday to you. I love the colours on that layout,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment