Saturday, June 29, 2013

Scatter Joy - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the fantastic Dusty Road collection for Quick Quotes today. I love the purple and teal that is so prominent on the patterned papers in this line. I immediately knew what photos I wanted to scrap, some of my favorite of my youngest daughter picking dandelions.


The fun circle designs on the Dusty Road 200 patterned paper reminded me of fluffy dandelions. I cut out several of the circles to create my flowers. I added Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink with a sponge to the edges of the flower petals. I created the flower stems from the coordinating cardstock from the Dusty Road 6x6 Paper Pad and some Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Ink.


I can always count on Quick Quotes to have the perfect sentiment for my project. I selected the "Scatter Joy" piece from the Dusty Road Chipboard Die-Cut Set. I'm sure my daughter has scattered dandelion seeds all over the neighborhood, much to the joy of all the other children!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Dusty Road 200
Dusty Road 300
Dusty Road 6x6 Paper Pad
Dusty Road Chipboard Die-Cut Set
Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Plum Crazy PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the dandelions that you made and the title is PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout, Dana. I love the colors and design of your patterned paper. Your daughter is so cute in these pictures, pursing her lips to blow the little dandelions. So beautiful!
    Have a great weekend.
    Mindy

    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique page! Totally love the photo placement and the really cool dandelions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layout and such beautiful photos
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete