Summer Fun Gift Bag - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a fun summer themed project featuring the fantastic Be Bold collection for Quick Quotes today. I'm planning on attending many a BBQ this summer and I like to give small hostess gifts to my friends. I altered a brown bag, turning it into some festive gift packaging that is perfect for the season using several fun pieces from the May Club Q Kit. I also created a fun sunny card from some scraps. The Club Q Kits are a fantastic value and are so fun to work with!


All the pieces that I needed to put together the ribbon/ring handle, sunglasses and chipboard sun were included in one of the May Club Q Layout Kits. When I say 'all the pieces,' that includes the metal hardware as well! I followed the easy assembly directions and then took the embellishments off the page!


The Be Bold 500 patterned paper is full of quotes that will make you smile! I chose this summer sentiment block. I cut the bright yellow flower from the same patterned paper.


I used Maraschino Cherry and Lemonade PowderPuff Chalking Ink to color this chipboard sun. I added dimension to the piece with some adhesive foam and used glaze to add some shine to the sunglasses.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Be Bold 400
Be Bold 500
May Club Q Layout Kit
Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Blue Hawaiian PowederPuff Chalking Ink
Lemonade PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Maraschino Cherry PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment